Conference Countdown

As unruffled and efficient as I may be (ahem), it is with some alarm I note that I will be running / MCing a major conference in just over 3 weeks.

Arrgghhh. (That's a cyber scream. Though in cyberspace, no one can hear you scream... Or was that real space?)

Anyway, if you could spare a prayer for me, the speakers, the organising team, and a spare prayer of blessing for those who attend, that would be greatly appreciated.

http://cofcaustralia.org/cofc-cms/images/stories/CofCVicTas/coc%20refresh%20dl%20web.pdf?PHPSESSID=eca047d7f2d06c01ecb01144aeb5e6ab

Comments

AbiSomeone said…
Consider yourself and all those involved and attending the conference prayed for by this wee abbess, dearest sister. All will be well....
Janet Woodlock said…
I really, really appreciate this Peggy. Just wanting the conference to be fruitful...

You're a gem. Love Janet

Popular posts from this blog

Kylie Orr Blog - Part One

The Moral Minefield